Let’s start our journey!
The questions I’m gonna introduce you below are the most highly requested during the interviews, so no confusion allowed during the important stage of your life, I will help you to gain the goal you have been aiming for. So I suggest you get familiar with these questions just right now, for not wasting the time.
- It’s an easy-to-interpret scripting language;
- It is integral to and mingled with Java;
- It is an accessible and open-spaced scripting language.
- Boolean – Demonstrates correct and invalid values;
- Null – Forms its separate type consisting of a single null value;
- Undefined – This value is like null, sets its own type. If a variable is declared, but nothing is written to it, then the value is undefined;
- Symbol – The new rudimentary symbol data type is used to create unique identifiers;
- Number – Portrays integral and floating-point values.
document.cookie = “key1 = value1; key2 = value2; expires = date”;
7. How to read cookies?
Since the value of the document.cookie is a cookie it appears to be easy to read. You can use this string any time to want to enter the cookie.
8. What kinds of typed language exist?
Simply, we can describe two types of typed language: static and dynamic. Let’s speak about them in short.
- Defining of static appears in the that the final types of variables and roles are introduced at the compilation stage;
- In dynamic typing, all types are detected during program accomplishment.
9. How host objects and native objects vary?
- Host objects are implemented by the lead time such as XMLHTTPReguest, window, and so on
11. What is the “load” event used for?
The load event occurs at the end of the document priming process. In this case, all gadgets in the document are in the DOM. And also you can load all images, links, and scripts.
12. What is the event loop?
An event loop is a single-threaded loop that controls the call stack and analyses if there’s any work to be done in the task line.
It’s out of the question that you may face some other common questions, but don’t be afraid to give a confident answer.
Also, if you are looking for a bright front-end developer with deep hard and soft skills and who can finally understand your needs, please, turn to our company AVA codes. We will help you gladly with any request you may have.
Since you have some more time and wanna read some interesting information, I would like suggesting you this article: “Top-16 React JS interview questions.”
I hope my topic was worthwhile for your attention. Thanks for paying some minutes to my article.
Good luck and take care!